Hexchat Theme
Andrew Crouthamel
2017-03-07 06:15:59 UTC
Hello everyone,

I spent more time than I'd like to admit tonight making a custom Hexchat
theme for Xubuntu, based off of the default Xubuntu Dark Terminal colors. I
know Xubuntu doesn't ship with Hexchat, but I wanted to offer it to the
team anyway. Maybe it could be added to an auxillary area of the website or
something?

I've attached it here for consideration and comments/tweaks.

---
Andrew Crouthamel
Andrew Crouthamel
2017-03-07 06:40:13 UTC
I realized the selection background color was the same as the normal
background color, which didn't work. Here is a new version, matching the
selection color from Xubuntu Dark. Much better.

---
Andrew Crouthamel
Andrew Crouthamel
Florian Coste

Andrew Crouthamel
2017-03-08 03:10:57 UTC
Sure, one is attached. My nick in the chat is Perigee, which is why it has
the yellow surrounding the nick.
​

---
Andrew Crouthamel
Hi,
Florian Coste
Andrew Crouthamel
2017-03-08 15:14:57 UTC
Also, per request/suggestion of Unit193, I've created a Git repo for easy
distribution/viewing screenshots, etc:
https://github.com/crouthamela/xubuntu-hexchat-theme

Any forks are welcome if you have improvements, I'm certainly no HexChat
theming expert.

---
Andrew Crouthamel
Hi,