For the website team - Xubuntu was in the press
Alexandra Leslie
2017-03-23 16:03:26 UTC
Hi folks - We're doing an article on Xubuntu, specifically discussing the
backstory, the components of the operating system that draw in developers
(XFCE preinstalled, customization capabilities, etc.), and ideally, a day
in the life of a contributor.

Would anyone be willing to hop on a quick phone call with our team to get
input for the article? You'll be able to see and approve the piece before
it goes live, but we'd love your involvement!

Thanks,
Alexandra
------------------------------

*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601

Call: 888-217-5962
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @alexles88 <https://twitter.com/alexles88>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexandrasleslie
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-leslie-6542a0b0>
<http://www.hostingadvice.com/>

ᐧ
Alexandra Leslie
2017-03-27 14:22:44 UTC
Hello all - Happy Monday! Just wanted to circle back on this. Is anyone
free for a quick chat this week?

Cheers,
Alexandra
ᐧ

------------------------------

*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601

Call: 888-217-5962
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @alexles88 <https://twitter.com/alexles88>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexandrasleslie
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-leslie-6542a0b0>
<http://www.hostingadvice.com/>

ᐧ
Pasi Lallinaho
2017-04-02 12:17:08 UTC
Hey Alexandre,

sorry for the delayed reply (and not even a real one at that). Your
messages were hanging in the moderation queue but are now approved.

Cheers,
Pasi
Post by Alexandra Leslie
Hello all - Happy Monday! Just wanted to circle back on this. Is
anyone free for a quick chat this week?
Cheers,
Alexandra
ᐧ
*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager
HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601
Call: 888-217-5962 <tel:888-217-5962>
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com <http://www.hostingadvice.com/>
--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome) › http://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead & Council Member › http://xubuntu.org/
Ubuntu member
Alexandra Leslie
2017-04-03 14:39:07 UTC
Hi, I wanted to reach out one more time before we move this piece into the
editorial queue. Feel free to check out similar articles below, and note
that you'd be able to review and approve your quotes and the contents of
the article before we publish:

http://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/favorite-features-and-extensions-of-python/
http://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/new-github-features-change-how-developers-collaborate/
http://www.hostingadvice.com/blog/why-phpmyadmin-best-db-admin-tool-for-business/

Let me know if anyone's free to chat!

Cheers,
Alexandra
ᐧ

------------------------------

*Alexandra Leslie*
Tech Vertical Manager

HostingAdvice.com
15 SE 1st Ave, 2nd Floor
Gainesville, FL 32601

Call: 888-217-5962
Visit: www.hostingadvice.com
Follow: @alexles88 <https://twitter.com/alexles88>

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alexandrasleslie
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-leslie-6542a0b0>
<http://www.hostingadvice.com/>