Use of Xubuntu trademark permission
David Gil
2017-05-10 04:23:44 UTC
Hi Xubuntu-Dev, wish to contact the community in re: the permission of
the use of xubuntu wordmark and trademark (logo/s) for use for YouTube
videos/commercials, print ads, and stickers. I was escorted here to
contact the community on this matter by Canonical legal.

The email said something like this: "With respect to XUBUNTU, you will
need to contact the Xubuntu community directly to discuss your proposed
use. You can find their contact details on the following website:
https://xubuntu.org/"

Thanks,

David
Pasi Lallinaho
2017-05-10 14:42:27 UTC
For information to readers of this list, I've replied to this mail and
taken the discussion elsewhere; no further action or replies here required.

Cheers,
Pasi
--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome) › http://open.knome.fi/