Website
Xesco
2018-03-20 02:16:53 UTC
Hi Xubuntu Community!
I am a lover of that small and fast mouse!
I am new in website design and I want to colaborate in your website!
Kind Regards
L. C. Xesco

Pasi Lallinaho
2018-03-24 19:24:02 UTC
Hello,

thank you for the kind words and your interest!

At the moment we are relatively happy with how our website works and
looks apart from some small updates for the frontpage already in the
pipeline.

That said, if you are interested in collaborating and improving the
website, do you have a specific area in mind where you'd like to see
improvements? What and where? Changes can always be made if they are
useful, can improve accessibility (in several different ways) or can
otherwise (more or less) objectively improve the website.

Cheers,
Pasi
Sent with ProtonMail <https://protonmail.com> Secure Email.
--