Bionic Beaver 18.04 Release Candidate
flocculant
2018-04-22 06:28:58 UTC
We've almost got to the end of yet another 6 month cycle.

On the iso tracker now we have our release candidates available for
testing, it's entirely likely that over the next few days we'll see the
iso's respun by the Canonical Release Team as late landing critical
issues are found and dealt with.

So - please pick your iso from the 64 and 32 bit options on the tracker
  and test it and report it.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/389/builds

Thanks for testing during the cycle for everyone involved in getting
Xubuntu out of the door and for those about to install after all the
hard work.

Cheers

Kev
flocculant
2018-04-24 05:22:04 UTC
Post by flocculant
We've almost got to the end of yet another 6 month cycle.
On the iso tracker now we have our release candidates available for
testing, it's entirely likely that over the next few days we'll see
the iso's respun by the Canonical Release Team as late landing
critical issues are found and dealt with.
So - please pick your iso from the 64 and 32 bit options on the
tracker   and test it and report it.
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/389/builds
Thanks for testing during the cycle for everyone involved in getting
Xubuntu out of the door and for those about to install after all the
hard work.
Cheers
Kev
Unsurprisingly we had a respin.

If you've not got around to testing then have a go for the rest of the
community.

Cheers

Kev