gksu dropped in Ubuntu 18.04
Michael Adamson
2018-04-20 23:05:11 UTC
I see that Ubuntu 18.04 is dropping gksu from its repositories. Is that
happening with Xubuntu as well? I find gksu to be very useful and I've
never had an "accident" while using it. Seems to me you can only go so far
in protecting users from themselves.

Michael Adamson 919-972-8174
Lutz Andersohn

flocculant
2018-04-21 07:16:28 UTC
I see that Ubuntu 18.04 is dropping gksu from its repositories.  Is
that happening with Xubuntu as well?  I find gksu to be very useful
and I've never had an "accident" while using it.  Seems to me you can
only go so far in protecting users from themselves.
Michael Adamson   919-972-8174
It's gone from the repositories - it's gone for all of us.