For the website team - Error on the website
j***@grantech.com.cn
2018-06-19 08:45:32 UTC
Hello,

It's so happy to use your XUbuntu operating system£¬it's really a good one.But it's a pity that I found an error on the website content £¬please check the photo below¡£
You regard Taiwan as a country wrongly,but actually Taiwan belongs to China£¬I hope you can correct this mistake,thanks so much.

Yours sincerely£¬
Veason
Tel:0755-83117666 Ext:804
Mobile:13684935663
QQ£º294424726
Add:ÉîÛÚÊО£ÌïÇøÉÏ÷ÁÖ÷Žå·1ºÅ
Pasi Lallinaho
2018-06-24 18:22:50 UTC
Hello,

I've changed the wording to location instead of country* and I consider
this fixed.

Cheers,
Pasi

* Political disagreements on country borders is one of the last things
the Xubuntu team wants to deal with.
/Hello,/
//
/  It's so happy to use your XUbuntu operating system,it's really a
good one.But it's a pity that I found an error on the website
content ,please check the photo below。/
/You regard Taiwan as a country wrongly,but actually Taiwan belongs to
China,I hope you can //correct this mistake,thanks so much/.
*Yours sincerely,*
*Veason*
*Tel:0755-83117666  Ext:804*
*Mobile:13684935663*