Testers required
Andrew Rose
2018-03-04 18:21:24 UTC
Hello,
I saw your request for testers on your Facebook page.
I have some experience of working in the telecommunications and IT industry and testing software.
At the moment I am a mature student at De Montfort University doing a BSc in Cyber Security, 3 months to go.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-rose-a5a84a3/

Andrew Rose | Professional Profile<https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-rose-a5a84a3/>
View Andrew Rose’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Andrew has 10 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn ...
www.linkedin.com

I use Xubuntu on most of my laptops, and as a host for my virtual machines.

I was using it to host VMworkstation pro and some virtual machines until a recent update stopped that.
Presuming that was something to do with patches for Meltdown and Spectre?

My final year project is on Docker security so I would be very interested if you have anything to test in that area?

Regards
Andy