401 Error
Pasi Lallinaho
2018-06-02 10:02:05 UTC
Hello David,

this sounds like a problem with the LeaseWeb mirror. I can't confirm
this so the problem is likely solved. In case you still see this, let us
know. (And additionally, feel free to use another mirror.)

Cheers,
Pasi
Sirs,
https://xubuntu.org/download/
Get Ubuntu...
Then I click on the Mirror Downloads,
United States, (WebLease, United States) !?
"http://mirror.us.leaseweb.net is requesting your username and
password. The site says: “NETGEAR WNR2000v3”
User Name: __________
Password"__________
"401 Unauthorized
Access to this resource is denied, your client has not supplied the
correct authentication.
We can help you to recover the router’s admin password. Please
complete the information below and click *Continue*.
(You can find it on the router product label.)"
Why does your website want to access my Router's Set Up and Security
Settings?
Dave Yoo Sr
Information and Details about the first of three books in my
Murder/Mystery/Suspense Novel Series, The Golden Trilogy, is available
at authordave.com.
Kindle and Normal Text and Large Print Paperback versions are available.
Thanks for looking my page: authordave.com.
--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome) › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead › https://xubuntu.org/